I am an adult and I am concerned about a child
If you are concerned about the treatment of a child outside of school, you can do one of these things:
- Speak to any adult in school at any time. We are here to help you.
- Report it to the school’s Designated Safeguarding Officers
- Park Primary – Ms Meadows, Mr Rowsell, Mrs Lines at any time.
- Parkwall Primary – Mr Risdale
- Ring the school on
- Park Primary – 01454 866536
- Parkwall Primary – 01454 867114
- Email the school
- Contact South Gloucestershire’s Social Services Access and Response Team:
01454 866000 ‐ Monday to Friday 9am ‐ 5pm
01454 615165 ‐ Out of hours and at weekends
In an emergency, please ring 999
For further information, please go to South Gloucestershire’s website: www.southglos.gov.uk/safeguarding