I am a Child and I Don’t feel Safe…
If you are scared or don’t feel safe at home or at school, you can do one of these things:
- Speak to any adult in school at any time. We are here to help you.
- Report it to the school’s Designated Safeguarding Officers
- Park Primary – Ms Meadows, Mr Rowsell, Mrs Lines at any time.
- Parkwall Primary – Mr Risdale
- Phone Childline on 0800 11 11 anytime day or night. They are happy to speak to you about any worries. The call is free. Your teachers will be happy for you to use a phone in school – just ask.