Our Vision Statement
“Learning For Life”
To help all members of the school community achieve their full potential by:
- Developing lively enquiring minds, life-long learning skills and fit, healthy bodies.
- Fostering friendship, self esteem and pride in themselves and The Park School.
- Teaching children to express themselves clearly and confidently through the study of a broad and balanced curriculum preparing children for life in the 21st Century.
- Showing respect towards and cooperation with all people with in the context of a multicultural society.
- Ensuring individuals have equality of opportunity in all aspects of school life.
- Maintaining an effective partnership between home and school.
- Providing high quality teaching leadership and management in order to provide effective education.