James, Josh, Charmaine, Hannah, Daniel, Spencer, Callum, Morgan, Jordan, Nate, Ffion, Finlay, Leo, Grace and Ella-May.
Our role throughout the school is to find equipment and help teachers prepare for IT lessons.
We will also be learning new software to help our teacher teach our class. Our job is to discover new apps to help
children in their learning and check equipment is charged and ready for children to use it.
Finally, we will take photographs of good learning.
Digital Leaders Team 2015 – 16
This year the Digital Leaders have:
- Taken responsibility for collecting and returning computing equipment for lessons, including ensuring laptops and iPads are put back to charge
- supported peers (and teachers) with learning/technical knowledge during computing lessons
- audited laptops to ensure the correct numbers are allocated to year groups
- checked all laptops to see they are in full working order and reported any log in/internet access etc. issues to the IT Department
- contributed to The Park School blog – Year group pages – that the children can add to regularly discussing what they have been learning in school. This involves taking photos of their learning in class and writing short paragraphs explaining the learning that was taking place (this needs build up a few more blogs before ‘going live’)
- promoted SID (Safer Internet Day) in their classes
- ensured chargers are in full working order and available for laptops and iPads
- checked other digital equipment e.g. set up probots and checked Digicams
- researched, recommended and tested new apps for iPads
- discussed computing taught in class to inform whole school Computing planning